Simplicity, Convenience and Flexibility
What is eTIMS?
The current Tax Invoice Management System (TIMS) is a device-based solution i.e. a VAT Registered business requires an Electronic Tax Register (ETR) machine or a control unit to be integrated with their billing system to transmit invoices. eTIMS is an upgrade of TIMS offering a software solution which provides technological convenience to meet taxpayers’ compliance needs. eTIMS will be accessed through various electronic devices including computers and mobile phone Apps, making it more convenient, user-friendly and flexible for businesses to use.
I just bought an upgraded ETR device. What happens to it?
For those with the TIMS ETR devices – the devices will continue to be in use until advised to migrate fully into eTIMS. Roll-out of eTIMS will be done through a phased approach. As such, there will be continuous engagements with taxpayers throughout the implementation.
What do I stand to benefit by adopting eTIMS?
The objective of eTIMS is to reduce the cost of compliance for VAT registered businesses. Through integration with eTIMS businesses will benefit from real time invoice transmission providing accuracy in tax invoice declarations and reconciliation between filed returns and payments. This will also eliminate the need for multiple hardware purchases.
Who should use eTIMS?
- VAT registered taxpayers who are yet to be onboarded and are facing challenges integrating with TIMS ETR devices.
- Taxpayers dealing in bulk invoicing and facing capacity/performance issues with invoice transmission.
- VAT registered taxpayers facing challenges integrating with TIMS ETR devices.
Ready to Use and Install eTIMS?
Download and install eTIMS using any of the links below based on the device applicable to you.
- eTIMS Multi-Paypoint (Windows) Tooltip text
- eTIMS Paypoint (Windows). Tooltip text
- eTIMS Paypoint (Android). Tooltip text
- eTIMS Lite (VAT). Tooltip text
- eTIMS Lite (Non VAT). Tooltip text
- You can also access the Online portal.
Step by Step Guide for eTIMS
- eTIMS Online portal User guide
- eTIMS Paypoint User Guide (Android)
- eTIMS Lite (VAT) User Guide
- eTIMS Multi-Paypoint User Guide (Windows)
- eTIMS Paypoint User Guide (Windows)