To conduct financial fraud investigations
Supervisor- Financial Fraud Investigator.
- Collect and collate evidence to support tax fraud investigations
- Conduct investigations, preparation of reports and letters
- Maintain files and working papers
- Support the prosecution process
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- Second class honours (strong upper division) or first class honours degree in Law, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Statistics, IT, Engineering or related disciplines from a recognized Institution.
- Must be ready to undergo training program on investigations
- Technical training in Tax and Customs administration is mandatory and will be undertaken at own cost in the Kenya School of Revenue Administration (KESRA)
- Must be ready to work in any part of the country
- Must demonstrate personal competencies such as teamwork, innovation, honesty, creativity good communication and decision making skills
- Computer proficiency is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Chinese Language will be an added advantage.
- Must be 28 years and below.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 5.00 pm on 10th April, 2019.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in to access your account.
- After successful login, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab ‘Overview and Release’.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’. In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com